This feature can be used to send the same SMS content to a list of mobile numbers. All you need is to prepare the CSV file.
Navigation: Salesforce > Open Tab “ Bulk Messages From CSV”
1. Download the sample CSV file from the screen and fill the data in all columns and upload it. then click next.
2. If you want to link the message to the record in salesforce, select the object form “Related to” box by searching the name of the object
3. Select Sender Id from the “Select SenderId” dropdown
4. if you want to send a template you can choose from the template. (Message content from CSV file replaced with selected template )
5. If you want to send a file along with the text you can upload a file and select from “File Upload From Salesforce” section
6. You can see up to 10 messages preview and click Next
9. Click on “Send Now” to deliver the message.
You can send messages even without adding/attaching a contact record.
You can view the status of each message in the Message bucket Object.